Wednesday, March 14, 2012

IMPORTANT.

My really important journal article, copy and pasted off of my deviant art account

I just want to apologize really quick, I'm so sorry for doing this but..I have to uninstall sims 3 for good. If I don't my computer is going to crash or explode (yes I'm being serious) anytime soon. It's lagging my whole system and won't even let me open my volume mixer or two tabs in google chrome. I still have older pictures from sims and might upload them once in a while, I'm going to be on deviant art uploading more stuff so don't panic, its just not going to be all sim related. My blog will have sim pictures but I might do something a little different with it too. It's still was fun and I'm still going to have lots of fun with deviant art and blogger.
Thank you guys for watching and favoriting all of my sim art! I :heart: you guys for that! You made me so much more popular!! :love: 

~MissxMello 


©2012 ~missxmello

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you will have to uninstall. Sims 3 does use up a lot of resources.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thanks for the support :) I still have the screen shots though.

      Delete